DE Alpha 23b rebundle

wowgetoffyourcellphone

Anyhow I’m observing it at more than 50k each glory and around 750+ pop they are not trading it anymore. They only trade metal at 450. But if I resign and check it out they start trading glory again. 

AI doesn’t upgrade towers too and the make lots of them. One has more 70 and the other has more than 60. 

At around 800 pop each they are still building up troops/defenses and borders but not attacking. I will try to skirmish them and see what the reactions will be. Hope they don’t become passively defensive. 

So the AI enemies don't upgrade militarily as shown with blacksmith research not done as well as fort upgrades {AI is hardest). They do some economic upgrades but not all. 

I can build my empire though and just be contented with some skirmishes if they don't attack. So far doesn't need food mod and works so well and did not experience any error after that first one. Maybe pc issue on OSX. 

IMO this mod is really good for MP games. Military foot units don't gather resources but dropsites and farmstead buildable anywhere posses a better MP gameplay and SP as well (just make AI attack). Units have more attack damage is much better than very slow ones, but should not apply to damage a structure easily (just on flesh or organic).

screenshot0023.png

screenshot0024.png

screenshot0027.png

screenshot0026.png

screenshot0021.png

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Screenshots dont usually show the actual error. Just things which broke down the line. Post the “interestinglog.html” file.

Did you enable another mod by any chance?

(maybe v2 is built on top of svn?)

• 2 months later...

So, working with @stanislas69 on compressing a new pyromod file, but it's not liking a bunch of files and throws errors (I wish it would just ignore those files and not compress them and compress everything else, but it doesn't). Not sure where this leaves me. Perhaps I can just do it uncompressed, but that will triple the download size.  hmmm

On 8/29/2018 at 6:44 PM, wowgetoffyourcellphone said:

Lol as I've said, the way DE is is because of engine limitations. I have no way of making a specific resource not tradable, barterable, or tributable. :)

İt is possible to make a resource not tradeable, barterable or tributable, please check the a mythology mod for 0 ad github, Angen actually did that for our mod recently :)

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, wowgetoffyourcellphone said:

So, working with @stanislas69 on compressing a new pyromod file, but it's not liking a bunch of files and throws errors (I wish it would just ignore those files and not compress them and compress everything else, but it doesn't). Not sure where this leaves me. Perhaps I can just do it uncompressed, but that will triple the download size.  hmmm

NPOT textures?