killuaz

Suggestion

lagging a lot on big maps, trade is not working, diplomacy does not work right and so on ...
There is a game called Age of Conquest, you could base it on the diplomacy model of this game.

The lag on big maps is known, advertised and being worked on.

Diplomacy does work it's just that it's hard to bribe the AI.

Thanks for the feedback and welcome to the forums 

• Like 1

"Diplomacy does work it's just that it's hard to bribe the AI" I mean that the alliances proposed by me, they can not refuse. And if I join the tribe 1 and 2 they remain enemies, you know?

• Confused 1

15 minutes ago, killuaz said:

I said this because they never refused, but as I said, if I form alliances with 2 different groups they do not join and keep fighting each other

Not for now, we need implement many things, I  prefer Ai diplomacy from Rise of Nations. diplomacy now is simplistic and more complex is from RoN. TBS are even more complex but there we aren't a TBS we are a RTS.

@stanislas69 this a gameplay suggestion, not a technical discuss, thank you.

If I had created the game I would copy the age of empires and improved on the weaknesses and implement features of other games of the genre.
How many people develop the game? I knew that 0 a.d is in alpha at 10 years.
Camera zoom is better than AoE. But I have difficulty with the exchange of supplies, as I can not send to other tribes and allies

15 minutes ago, killuaz said:

If I had created the game I would copy the age of empires and improved on the weaknesses and implement features of other games of the genre.
Camera zoom is better than AoE. But I have difficulty with the exchange of supplies, as I can not send to other tribes and allies

There are tributes and markets :)

about 15 people not all of us are programmers :)

the aim was not to make an aoe clone :)

26 minutes ago, killuaz said:

Winch of all AoE, or you mean copy as Empires Apart? there the people call us clone or call Empires Apart rip off.

Core team is little the people come and left so we are the same. contributors as me work as auxiliary.

Edited by Lion.Kanzen

Time ago I played Age of Mythology and those days when I installed 0 a.d I found it better on some things but as we know it has so many things to implement and fix.

When I select the merchants and click on the market (origin) it asks to select the market of (destination) but not encounter to select. I thought this was a bug