Player Game History

RolandSC2

Idea: Player Game History Screen

It would be super if each player had a game history screen that was public to other players. Some sort of tabular view with the capability to sort or drilldown into certain game details as a bonus.

Starcraft II is a game that has this feature, and it always seemed to work well. A big problem this feature would address is the inability for 0AD players to accurately judge the skill and experience of other players who do not have a history of ranked play. Also I don't think A22 replays are viewable in my A23 client, so what history I do (for myself) is rather truncated. Maybe I am missing something that is already there? Thanks for reading.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Astrid said:

Who cares ? What would be the reason ?

A lot of people actually. Finding players that are in a similar skill level is hard, and if we could do that it would make matches much more enjoyable. It's boring when you are building your first house and your colleague just floods your base with cavalry, or the opposite.

The current stats of players would do this job though, if it weren't for the quitters (I would say 60% of games I win the other quits).

Edited by coworotel