My game not start ("Program Error") Pleaseee Help // NO entro a la partida, cuando carga me tira un error

BruniniSQ

I technically never played 0 ad beacause of this, i star the tutorial or a single game and after of the charge it show me this error and idk wath to do pls help, i have Windows 10 and this pc is almost new, im not a expert on computers so i really need help, its a pentium radeon and sorry for my english :)) // Tecnicamente nunca e jugado 0 ad porque despues de que lo instale entre abri el juego puse una partida de un jugador y despues de la pantalla de carga me tira este error no se que hacer y la verdad no me manejo en computadoras asi que seria de gran ayuda que me respondieran gracias

Captura de pantalla (2).png

19 minutes ago, Angen said:

Offtopic, but there could be in main page FAQ section about possible solutions for frequent problems.

It's planned. But the bug you are experiencing is really annoying because none of the devs can reproduce it to fix it. If you have some visual studio knowledge or want to learn you made drop by Irc or ask here to help us debug it :)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Turgut93 said:

I get the same error. My glsl and postprocessing isn't activated

Can you attach the files that are asked for ? You'll find them in your AppData Folder.

When do you experience the crash (How can we reproduce it)