Having a problem with the 0AD disconnecting on wireless network

Hi all,

Firstly, I need to say I love the game and have two home laptop computers connected via WiFi when playing 0AD multiplayer. The problem I have is that it does'nt matter which computer is the client the game disconnects from the Host and constantly re-connects itself back during the game. When this happens on the client side the player has to obviously wait for a re-connect. However neither the Host or Client computer hangs or kicks you out of the game, which is good an 0AD keeps running perfectly. Other than that the game is great to play and is not slow or choppy in any way, even with all graphics etc turned up as high as you can go. Also both computers with all their power saving/sleep functions turned to OFF so its not that. Has anyone got any ideas in solving this minor problem. Thanks in advance

On 5/31/2018 at 6:57 AM, stanislas69 said:

Hello and welcome to the forums,

Thanks for reporting. This bug will be partially fixed in the red release of A23 that's set to come out soon

Sorry for the inconvenience.

He means rerelease. ;)