[HELP NEEDED]===Mods RC

Stan`

7 hours ago, stanislas69 said:

RC for mods before they are uploaded on modio. Please report bugs.

terra_magna.2.pyromod

millenniumad.3.pyromod

Checked them out. Didn't encounter any error codes or anything like that. Anything in particular you'd like us to look at?

I really like the Zapotecs. I think Mayans would make a great addition to Terra Magna as well (preclassic and early classic fit into the game's timeline, with plenty of awesome architecture). Incas and Aztecs can go into Millennium AD (and they all can be combined into the official game, under a new release "0 A.D. - Epochs", coming soon in 2025!). :) 

• Like 1

On ‎7‎/‎17‎/‎2018 at 12:11 AM, wowgetoffyourcellphone said:

Checked them out. Didn't encounter any error codes or anything like that. Anything in particular you'd like us to look at?

I really like the Zapotecs. I think Mayans would make a great addition to Terra Magna as well (preclassic and early classic fit into the game's timeline, with plenty of awesome architecture). Incas and Aztecs can go into Millennium AD (and they all can be combined into the official game, under a new release "0 A.D. - Epochs", coming soon in 2025!). :) 

With Mayans isn't so difficult if we represent classic architecture. and the color must be used in different way. more white  stone.

Very different to Mayan "baroque". 

TOR.png

• Like 1

• 2 months later...