Oad Mobile

Shadookami

Hello there. First of all, congratz this game is, amasing!! Now my question, there is any idea, to turn this game like he is into mobile version? I'm one of many for sure that would love to have a RTS game in my phone. Like this one in the same way he is. Building, gatjering resources, quick games. So far only found fan made games. But I would love to have this one in my list. :)

• Thanks 1

Hello @Shadookami

There is a way to make this game work on Android cell phones (There was IOS too at some point but I guess it was big hack). Due to licensing there was a problem fixing some part of the code to work with android. The latest progress made for it is there https://trac.wildfiregames.com/ticket/2996 In order to make it work again you'd have to rebase that, figure what was wrong at the time and fix it. Be wary though, it might not be smooth at all on a phone, considering how it runs on high end rigs.

• Like 4

• 1 year later...

IIRC that effort stopped because there was nobody interested in reviewing BogDan patches at the time.

I remember compiling and trying it in on my Nexus 7 tablet, it somewhat worked, but it should require some effort redesigning the input system, otherwise you would still need to use a mouse on the Android device.

• Thanks 1