Sign in to follow this  
skalen

New Civ - Israelites?

Is there any chance to get the Israelites in game?

I think they are a really interesting empire, they were really big during the ancient times and held a very culture and architecture which surprisingly still exists in certain forms.

What do you guys think?

23 minutes ago, Wendy22 said:

i wish u add israelites, they had great empire at king david, king shaul and king shlomo days. 

1000 BC, no way, we have an older proyect called Aristeia in our mod subforums.

Actually, the Hasmonean Period is exactly within the timeframe, and during this time the Jews actually had a good deal of interaction with other countries.  The Maccabees lasted for roughly 100 years realise.  Obviously, the extent of their impact was primarily regional, and the unit roster would leave a lot to ask for, but I would find their incorporation into the game to be a fascinating option much like the Kushites have proved to be.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Thorfinn the Shallow Minded said:

Actually, the Hasmonean Period is exactly within the timeframe, and during this time the Jews actually had a good deal of interaction with other countries.  The Maccabees lasted for roughly 100 years realise.  Obviously, the extent of their impact was primarily regional, and the unit roster would leave a lot to ask for, but I would find their incorporation into the game to be a fascinating option much like the Kushites have proved to be.

Minifaction, I don't  want crush the Herodian temple before Roman-Judean war. I believe is delicate but we can select another wonder stead.