Millennium A.D. - Alpha 23 Release Discussion

wackyserious

15 hours ago, asterix said:

f you play as norso on fjords you get some other error about some mace head proppoint or smth beside what is attached there. Millenium AD latest version.

@stanislas69 have you managed to look at the errors and could you also try to make some screenshots in what is written in the announcement?

3 minutes ago, asterix said:

@stanislas69 have you managed to look at the errors and could you also try to make some screenshots in what is written in the announcement?

Yes, I just did.

@Alexandermb Can you fix the missing heads, they are refering to old heads that have been remove since then.
The maps should be edited as treasures have been moved.
@Angen If you want to make pull requests...

For screenshots, I'm not really good so I'd rather someone else did it.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/20/2018 at 4:49 PM, Alexandermb said:

Fixed the head, some clipping because of the new buildings and added mappreview icon:

Reveal hidden contents

image.png.d451e2ab9c12f33cdd0a49ce5992a36a.pngimage.png.093b1ec2acd0e1719e9c9aa5405f457c.png

Nice would you please also fix in map Brytonnic Road (2)  the treasures and also farmstead for Anglo-Saxons ( it errors again about mud look at attached log) @Alexandermb @wackyserious or @stanislas69 in the latest release (fjord map is already fixed, thanks).

interestinglog.html

crashlog.txt

I would really suggest that you guys fill out the square footprint for the CCs of each civ. Byza's got it right, while the others are meh. I understand muh realizm, but you don't have to fill out the front with structure, you can fill it out with a fence or rails or props or a well or all of the above to help them look similar to the other CCs in the game (I know not all CCs look alike, but even those that don't fit the layout still fill up a the whole footprint. Just a suggestion to help the civs integrate better with the look of the game. Plus, a CC that fills out a whole square footprint looks more substantial and important.

• Like 3

• 9 months later...

Well done guys! I just played this mod as Anglo-Saxons and I am amazed how this looks. Beautiful! I never been before big fan of 0AD but everything changed now.

I am going to attached few screenshots because I don't want them to be wasted :))

image_1.jpg

image_2.jpg

image_3.jpg

Edited by stico
  • Like 9
  • Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...

psshhh cannot wait until they get the knights templar in there.... hopefully as a separate nation too because france did exile them and made them into their enemies....  with them as their own nation it would be cool seeing knights templars forming their own villages and maybe even cities, something you would call a more warrior, heretic, fair and free france!  

On 5/14/2019 at 12:07 AM, ThuleDragon said:

psshhh cannot wait until they get the knights templar in there.... hopefully as a separate nation too because france did exile them and made them into their enemies....  with them as their own nation it would be cool seeing knights templars forming their own villages and maybe even cities, something you would call a more warrior, heretic, fair and free france!  

That might actually take a while before we add medieval orders.

Edited by asterix

• 1 year later...
On 4/19/2019 at 9:52 PM, stico said:

Well done guys! I just played this mod as Anglo-Saxons and I am amazed how this looks. Beautiful! I never been before big fan of 0AD but everything changed now.

I am going to attached few screenshots because I don't want them to be wasted :))

image_1.jpg

image_2.jpg

image_3.jpg

I have enjoyed playing with the Anglo-Saxons faction, but the only thing I find annoying is that void space under the fort. It seems like the building is floating around.

58 minutes ago, EpsilonProgrammer said:

I have enjoyed playing with the Anglo-Saxons faction, but the only thing I find annoying is that void space under the fort. It seems like the building is floating around.

What we do is create a much longer base towards the ground, lengthening in the event of a fall on uneven ground.

@Stan`

On 5/29/2020 at 7:17 PM, EpsilonProgrammer said:

We thank you that you enjoy it  I believe it is as @Lion.Kanzen said

@Stan` polite ping

@Lion.Kanzen btw on moddb there are few Spanish speaking guests if you could answer them please.