fgod-mod (for 0 A. D. A23) fully compatible with 0 A. D. players

ffffffff

The time column provides useful information for observers (to select games to observe that have either just started or have reached the wartime), and for players that wait for other players to finish their game. Format in hh:mm is a bit more common and easier to understand. Since the game duration is a bit verbose, it would have to remain optional in vanilla. Horizontal scrollbar for COList wouldn't hurt.

If there is purpose to show an information, then there would also be purpose for a filter of that information? It just doesn't fit in, that's why there is no dropdown I guess.

• 3 weeks later...

I noticed that the player numbers (and order) is different between the perspective switcher and the overlay. This has confused me at times, should they be the same?

On a related note, having team numbers in the overlay would be very useful I think, but.. I would understand if you think it would get too crowded. Just an idea :) 

export.png

45 minutes ago, Krinkle said:

I noticed that the player numbers (and order) is different between the perspective switcher and the overlay. This has confused me at times, should they be the same?

On a related note, having team numbers in the overlay would be very useful I think, but.. I would understand if you think it would get too crowded. Just an idea :) 

export.png

oh yea adressed!

• Thanks 1

On 8/5/2018 at 1:31 PM, stierkampf said:

I have a proposition ( technically I have no clue if this is possible/easy to implement in your mod or not...) :

How about a button that has the same function as the buddy button, only in a negative way - kinda like an "idiot"-button? Would be useful to mark quitters especially, and generally rude and obnoxious players...so you don't play with them again by accident? i tend to forget the usernames, or rather i sometimes think: i remember this guy, but I am not sure if it's because he was helpful/polite/good player or, well, ...an idiot!

Obviously, this can be fixed by playing only/mostly with trusted ppl and especially hosts, but it would be nice anway...

Nice one

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • Stan` pinned this topic
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
12 hours ago, 2fftr said:

I installed this mod today, seems to be working fine, except for the stream of empty warnings I get. Any idea how I can fix this? I'm on Linux if that helps

jes as there wasnt much support for the mod but users i havent done something about it currently. also the applying of the feature of the 0ad team was very low. so its just an outdated and unsupported piece currently. so bad so far.

Edited by ffffffff