fgod-mod (for 0 A. D. A23) fully compatible with 0 A. D. players

ffffffff

The version is 0.0.23 even if the 3 doesn't appear here. I can usually see part of the 3 ingame. (Someone should fix the print screen).

Thanks for looking into it. I post here my settings just to be sure, there is nothing wrong there.

fgodSetting.jpg

Edited by faction02

• 2 weeks later...

I have a proposition ( technically I have no clue if this is possible/easy to implement in your mod or not...) :

How about a button that has the same function as the buddy button, only in a negative way - kinda like an "idiot"-button? Would be useful to mark quitters especially, and generally rude and obnoxious players...so you don't play with them again by accident? i tend to forget the usernames, or rather i sometimes think: i remember this guy, but I am not sure if it's because he was helpful/polite/good player or, well, ...an idiot!

Obviously, this can be fixed by playing only/mostly with trusted ppl and especially hosts, but it would be nice anway...

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

• 4 weeks later...
45 minutes ago, Aristosseur said:

@ffffffff I cannot install it, I've tried right click open as but it doesn't show up in mod list, also tried Documents\My Games\0ad\mods\mod\fgodmod-master as a folder, doesn't work either. Any other ways to make it work?

I'm  not  familiar with this mod but sounds have an extra folder.

• 2 months later...

I think there should be a hierarchy between colours.  I suggest that we need to use colours to communicate. Here are the examples:

For food, wood, stone and metal

between 0-250 it should be red. 

between 250-500 it should be orange.

between 500-1000 it should be green.

So basically the colours tell us if we run out of resources or not.

What do you think?

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Is it possible to make team stats table (bottom right) click-through? For smaller screens it takes a significant clickable-area.

Also, maybe it would be better to rename "Fight Activity" as its relation to eco/mili ratio is not straight forward and seeing values over 100% feels like some kind of calculation error. Maybe just "Military ratio"?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Techs in the summary screen are a must-have. It's good that they are ordered chronologically, but we should also record the time when they were researched, so that viewers can compare when the players researched a specific technology and how it influenced their economic or attack stats. In particular it would be nice to show them on the graphs as icons. Equally should record the time when players are defeated or have won, and the defeat reason.

(Also it would help to formally report that Set vs. JSON issue of the GUIInterface that you informally reported on multiple occasion.)

Great features, popular mod. I guess the terms-and-conditions check for lobby-autologin is still missing, and I guess noone reads the terms anyway, and they are updated rarely as well. The nickname option was removed? If so and if someone checked for the absence of possible security problems, perhaps the popular mod should be upload to mod.io finally.

• Like 3

• Stan` pinned this topic
  • wraitii unpinned this topic