Im new and have been banned

Hello Mativen(?),

I appreciate your cooperation and I've taken the time to thoroughly review your case. So here's what I have:

Your first account appears to be mativen1983 but I remember you as DavyJones. I recall receiving multiple reports about DavyJones leaving rated matches without resigning..

I was viewing the logs and now I realize that you've also been affected by those players that leave rated matches without resigning :(  This is regretful and for me, addressing the issue of rated match 'leavers' is a top priority for the release after next (alpha 24 or possibly before.)

Now you found yourself on my radar once again since you were reported for leaving a rated match with B_Smoke... 

We're happy to have you as a new player here and I know the rated match issue is very frustrating but I guess it goes without saying that everyone must abide by the rules even if others are not... If you do that, your reputation won't be tarnished :)  and those other guys will get what's coming to them... ;)

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1