Errors in gamesetup.js

gameboy

@elexisToday, I tested the latest SVN21787. When I chose my faction to play single player, there was a mistake in the game. 

WARNING: JavaScript warning: gui/gamesetup/gamesetup.js line 2185 reference to undefined property g_VictoryConditions[g_VictoryConditions.map(...).indexOf(...)]

ERROR: JavaScript error: gui/gamesetup/gamesetup.js line 2185 TypeError: g_VictoryConditions[g_VictoryConditions.map(...).indexOf(...)] is undefined launchGame/g_GameAttributes.settings.VictoryScripts<@gui/gamesetup/gamesetup.js:2185:73 launchGame@gui/gamesetup/gamesetup.js:2184:45 __eventhandler96 (press)@startGame press:1:7

24 minutes ago, gameboy said:

@elexisToday, I tested the latest SVN21787. When I chose my faction to play single player, there was a mistake in the game. 

WARNING: JavaScript warning: gui/gamesetup/gamesetup.js line 2185 reference to undefined property g_VictoryConditions[g_VictoryConditions.map(...).indexOf(...)]

ERROR: JavaScript error: gui/gamesetup/gamesetup.js line 2185 TypeError: g_VictoryConditions[g_VictoryConditions.map(...).indexOf(...)] is undefined launchGame/g_GameAttributes.settings.VictoryScripts<@gui/gamesetup/gamesetup.js:2185:73 launchGame@gui/gamesetup/gamesetup.js:2184:45 __eventhandler96 (press)@startGame press:1:7

Nomad?

According to the error, it happens when starting the game with a victory condition being selected that doesn't exist.

I would suspect it's loading the alpha 22 perisst-match-settings file or the file from previously match where a mod with a custom victory condition was active.

You can delete the persistmatchsettings file in the config directory and it should be fine http://trac.wildfiregames.com/wiki/GameDataPaths

> I met them.

Sounds shady

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

@elexis I applied your patch and I saw them:

ERROR: RelaxNGValidator: Validation error: other/placement_obstructor:1: Expecting an element DeleteUponConstruction, got nothing

ERROR: RelaxNGValidator: Validation error: other/placement_obstructor:1: Invalid sequence in interleave

ERROR: RelaxNGValidator: Validation error: other/placement_obstructor:1: Element Obstruction failed to validate content

ERROR: RelaxNGValidator: Validation failed for '(null)'

ERROR: Failed to validate entity template 'other/placement_obstructor'

ERROR: Error in timer on entity 1, IID93, function DoAction: TypeError: cmpTemplateManager.GetTemplate(...) is undefined Trigger.prototype.InitCaptureTheRelic/catafalqueTemplates<@maps/scripts/CaptureTheRelic.js:5:30 Trigger.prototype.InitCaptureTheRelic@maps/scripts/CaptureTheRelic.js:4:41 Trigger.prototype.DoAction@simulation/components/Trigger.js:331:3 Timer.prototype.OnUpdate@simulation/components/Timer.js:120:4

ERROR: CCacheLoader failed to find archived or source file for: "art/variants/biped/attack_slaughter_cavalry.xml"

ERROR: Could not open path biped/attack_slaughter_cavalry.xml

ERROR: RelaxNGValidator: Validation error: other/placement_obstructor:1: Expecting an element DeleteUponConstruction, got nothing

ERROR: RelaxNGValidator: Validation error: other/placement_obstructor:1: Invalid sequence in interleave

ERROR: RelaxNGValidator: Validation error: other/placement_obstructor:1: Element Obstruction failed to validate content

ERROR: RelaxNGValidator: Validation failed for '(null)'

ERROR: Failed to validate entity template 'other/placement_obstructor'

ERROR: Error in timer on entity 1, IID93, function DoAction: TypeError: cmpTemplateManager.GetTemplate(...) is undefined Trigger.prototype.InitCaptureTheRelic/catafalqueTemplates<@maps/scripts/CaptureTheRelic.js:5:30 Trigger.prototype.InitCaptureTheRelic@maps/scripts/CaptureTheRelic.js:4:41 Trigger.prototype.DoAction@simulation/components/Trigger.js:331:3 Timer.prototype.OnUpdate@simulation/components/Timer.js:120:4