Possible Game Optimisation for Next Update?

Gyrion

1 hour ago, Alexandermb said:

Could be possibly, nowadays the blender rigging options allows to auto influence however i don't belive the low 10 fps are related to graphics since my pc is quite old and the only zones i get 10 fps are in HUGE maps like Egypt or when the pathfinder do his things with 300 units or more.

Amd sempron 145 single core 2.80Ghz overclocked to Athlon x2 3.20Ghz
4GB Ram 2x2 Samsung
2 Sata drive Total 500gb
And Nvidia Geforce GT520

Yeah I don't know why some people get so poor performance since a release or two. Knowing if it was graphics related would be nice.

1 hour ago, stanislas69 said:

Yeah I don't know why some people get so poor performance since a release or two. Knowing if it was graphics related would be nice.

Could work if he knows where exactly it got that fps amount, My pc can't handle heavy smoke neither fog nor Very High shadows no matter wich game it is so maybe hes pc hardware may have a performance problem at one specific graphic option.

• Like 2

Could work if he knows where exactly it got that fps amount, My pc can't handle heavy smoke neither fog nor Very High shadows no matter wich game it is so maybe hes pc hardware may have a performance problem at one specific graphic option.

Smoke I understand. Particles are a performance hit, but distance fog shouldn't hurt that much.

Thanks for all the replies guys! Just from experimenting I don't know if this helps more but ingame my FPS would drop massively when I moved characters and they looked extremely jittery, I don't know if that might be the cause because other than the ig changes to the characters/units the game doesn't atleast appear to different from Alpha 21

Edited by Gyrion

2 minutes ago, Gyrion said:

Thanks for all the replies guys! Just from experimenting I don't know if this helps more but ingame my FPS would drop massively when I moved characters and they looked extremely jittery, I don't know if that might be the cause because other than the ig changes to the characters/units the game doesn't atleast appear to different from Alpha 21

Are you sure you're using your graphics card and not your onboard graphics?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, wowgetoffyourcellphone said:

This makes me think you don't have the latest NVIDIA driver and software. :) 

I have the latest nvidia driver and is always updating alone too and i never seen that icon before on my desk neither. Wouldn't that show up only if the pc has a graphic adapter to choose?

Btw when i mean fog i was talking about specific cases like one mod in skyrim called volumetric fog or something like that, that was a slight amount of perfomance eater when testing but i'm talking about big amounts of fogs 0 Ad has a good performance with clouds and fogs as it is.

Only bar with smoke.

• Like 1