28mm Ancient Miniatures

15 hours ago, Imarok said:

Just use the game models and textures? ;P

I don't know if could be possible to change the format of the models (using a animation) that the game uses, into a 3D printing file. That would be great for miniature hobbyists.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, av93 said:

I don't know if could be possible to change the format of the models (using a animation) that the game uses, into a 3D printing file. That would be great for miniature hobbyists.

It's definitely doable, but you'd be missing all the details.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Imarok said:

Aren't some oft the textures done by first sculpting a detailed model and then baking that to a texture? I assume those could be easily transformed into detailed models

Some made by Enrique maybe but we do no have the files. But most of them are either hand painted or a mix of other stuff. The only thing that would be print ready for which we have the files is the sele elephant

The Kushites skullcap and a few other helmets are too.

3 hours ago, wowgetoffyourcellphone said:

Also, keep in mind that at the scale of a table-top miniature the model detail doesn't need to be very high.

That's true. What do you think would be the amount of people interested by such figurines ?