new to linux

silverpathic

howdy! hope its in the right place.

i use to make maps for various games mostly on windows, i decided to add second puter with mint 18.3. been working with the editor, but keep having issues with water height showing up etc. i down loaded everything and started to compile but i have no idea what pass the flag where it says --atlas-disable. total loss. idk if its because i haven't touched a kb in 10 years or windows just made me dumb. any help (like better instruction from wildfire or whatever from the atlas install pdf. i did google  and search but i come across the same wording.

i attempted to skip it but it dies as stated in manual.

you all are quite awesome. been trying to figure out exactly which style of Linux i like but mint is pretty nice.  i figured this is close to old CoH mapping modding.i think i finally fixed water height with the updated rep.

look forward to lurking yall until i have made enough maps to make a usable one.

• Like 3

14 hours ago, silverpathic said:

sorry late reply, i have been playing around with the editor its very friendly. i noticed there is a lot of good animations one question though when i add fire (thinking Pompeii) do i have to script a file to add damage to something like fire?

You could look at how the iber fireboat is done. It will automatically damage nearby units.