Paired Techs Bugs

wowgetoffyourcellphone

So, I don't know if this happens in Vanilla, because there is a distinct lack of paired techs in Vanilla, but in DE I noticed that it looks like the cost requirement for both techs in a pair must be met for me to research either one. 

In this shot, you see I am attempting to research Battlefield Triage for 300 food and 200 glory, which I have enough of, but the game says I have insufficient wood

screenshot1566.thumb.jpg.51be88aaa21d509655767178866ecc21.jpg

Here, I am attempting to research Sluicing, which costs food and wood, but the game says I have insufficient metal

screenshot1565.thumb.jpg.9b2cf78af118617869a23bb54fc9c61d.jpg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, wowgetoffyourcellphone said:

So, I don't know if this happens in Vanilla, because there is a distinct lack of paired techs in Vanilla, but in DE I noticed that it looks like the cost requirement for both techs in a pair must be met for me to research either one. 

In this shot, you see I am attempting to research Battlefield Triage for 300 food and 200 glory, which I have enough of, but the game says I have insufficient wood

screenshot1566.thumb.jpg.51be88aaa21d509655767178866ecc21.jpg

Here, I am attempting to research Sluicing, which costs food and wood, but the game says I have insufficient metal

Will look into that. (Ping me here, if there is nothing new regarding that in the next days)

• Like 1