Hey everyone, how are you doing? i have a question regarding the game?

DOOMMARINE

I have figure it out what the issue was, it seems it wouldn't let me install it in the program(x86) files, so i have to install where program folders are lcoated as the location which is: "C:\"

thats where i put where it has the folders of user, Program folder & etc. 

thank you guys for your help;0. 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, DOOMMARINE said:

just to let you know im having a great time playing the game, looks cool. i enjoy the random matches of the scenarios so far. 

this just has scenarios matches and multiplayer only right?

No single player campaign in the future? 

Anyway, great game so far. no issues. 

Single player campaigns is planned, we just need to actually work on them :)

• Like 1

First of all we want wraitiis patch in D11. It's nearly ready to commit even.

9 hours ago, stanislas69 said:

Single player campaigns is planned

The sooner we think about coop mode, the better. We should speak of campaigns instead of restricting us in advance.

It's like with Atlas. If you start creating a map in atlas, you're stuck with that forever. Can't relocate or resize too well and if you do, there are issues coming up. It's one of the reasons why I'd like to use random map scripts that possibly use atlas maps as a basis for that.

I will need some more months working on the old planned projects. But after that I will probably dedicate myself to campaigns. After some years of playing this game extensively and watching numerous documentaries on our civs, the history is more interesting to me now and I'd like to transport that amazing experience to the players. Will be a shitload of work however, IMO about 10 levels per civ, probably much more for Romans if we want to cover the history well. But then we also need narration, a little year number in the GUI, possibly dialog interaction and beautiful maps as level selection screen. Anyway, just the things I wish for that will take probably one more release before we can dedicate to that.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, elexis said:

First of all we want wraitiis patch in D11. It's nearly ready to commit even.

The sooner we think about coop mode, the better. We should speak of campaigns instead of restricting us in advance.

It's like with Atlas. If you start creating a map in atlas, you're stuck with that forever. Can't relocate or resize too well and if you do, there are issues coming up. It's one of the reasons why I'd like to use random map scripts that possibly use atlas maps as a basis for that.

I will need some more months working on the old planned projects. But after that I will probably dedicate myself to campaigns. After some years of playing this game extensively and watching numerous documentaries on our civs, the history is more interesting to me now and I'd like to transport that amazing experience to the players. Will be a shitload of work however, IMO about 10 levels per civ, probably much more for Romans if we want to cover the history well. But then we also need narration, a little year number in the GUI, possibly dialog interaction and beautiful maps as level selection screen. Anyway, just the things I wish for that will take probably one more release before we can dedicate to that.

Would be cool some kind of easy trigger editor integrated in the Atlas. I think nobody had work on this, right?