Change player setup? (Map WIP)

KzoneDD

Hi all,

Pleased to meet you. :) *waves*

I tried my hand at making a map, only, as always, I enthusiastically start with the bit I see in my mind, without thinking of game structure, so even though I'm 99% happy with it, I have a player 1 (Maggimix) that always comes up as the human player, while I need to start the map with the human player as Caesar and aligned with Traitorix. (player 2, 3). Can this be done?

Also; I noticed the editor sometimes quietly stops doing something right, or something, anyway, trees and such I place aren't selectable in the running game and I can only select them in the editor with alt-click. Anything I'm doing to cause this I'm unaware of?

Thanks!!

invasion_of_britain_by_KzoneDD.pmp

invasion_of_britain_by_KzoneDD.xml

• Like 1

Locking some player settings is not possible yet. The closest we got to it was probably the campaign patch which wasn't so far from being finished D11.

https://trac.wildfiregames.com/wiki/Atlas_Manual_Starting#TheMoveRotatetool

To select actors (visual objects with no gameplay impact) press the Alt-key and then left-click or drag with the left mouse button pressed

A map can't default or enforce playerassignments yet. You could try to do a mod or just add it to the gamedescription for now. The player is currently assigned to the first playerID.

Entities that can't be selected ingame are called actors. They are just meant for decoration and should be placed where units can't reach them.