Inconsistent unit portrait.

7 hours ago, stanislas69 said:

I still have those icons I didn't commit them because it wasn't obvious to me if they were DE or Vanilla units, maybe some fix the above @Nescio

In your list order:

• ptol_merc_archer_nubian.png belongs to ptol_infantry_archer_nubian.xml (rename icon to without "_merc" then commitable)
  • ptol_merc_cavalry_spearman.png belongs to ptol_cavalry_spearman_merc_b.xml (rename icon to without "merc_" then commitable)
  • rome_hero_scipio_1.png belongs to rome_hero_scipio.xml (rename to without "_1", commitable, replace old icon)
  • sele_cavalry_militia.png might be an alternative to sele_cavalry_javelinist.png, which belongs to sele_cavalry_javelinist_b.png (DE?)
  • sele_cavalry_spearman.png belongs to sele_cavalry_spearman_merc_b.png (do not rename, commitable; probably needs to be green)
  • sele_merc_cavalry_galatian.png has no template counterpart (DE)
  • spart_infantry_slinger.png has no template counterpart (DE)
  • cart_cavalry_spearman_ital.png might belong to cart_cavalry_spearman_ital_b.xml (?)
  • mace_champion_cavalry_e.png might be an alternative to mace_champion_cavalry.png, which belongs to mace_champion_cavalry.png (DE)
  • mace_champion_infantry_ranged_gastraphetes.png belongs to athen_champion_ranged_gastraphetes.xml (commitable)
    • rename icon to mace_gastraphetes.png (cf. mace_thorakites.png and mace_thureophoros.png) before committing
    • move art/actors/units/athenians/champion_unit_gastraphetes.xml to art/actors/units/macedonians/gastraphetes.xml
    • delete athen_champion_ranged_gastraphetes.xml template and replace it with: mace_gastraphetes.xml
  • mace_hero_alexander.png belongs to mace_hero_alexander.xml (do not rename, commitable, replace old icon)
  • mace_merc_cavalry_1.png might belong to mace_cavalry_javelinist_b.png (?)

And also assign the existing tarentine_cavalry_e.png to the ptol_cavalry_javelinist_merc_b.xml template.

PS The pers_champion_cavalry_archer.xml still needs its own icon.

Edited by Nescio
ce

6 minutes ago, Lion.Kanzen said:

rome_hero_scipio_1.png and mace_hero_alexander.png  are place holder for many roman heroes and Hellenistic heroes.

Not that many: scipio.png is only used by the Scipio hero, alexander.png by the Alexander and Ptolemy I heroes. And place-holder means they can be replaced when a better image is available (i.e. now).

All Roman heroes already have a different icon, each with a different helmet. The old Scipio icon is only used by the Scipio hero. I'd recommend replacing the old placeholder with the new icon.

The placeholder mace_hero_alexander.png is a duplicate of hele_hero_alexander.png. Let the Alexander hero use the new mace_* icon and let the Ptolemy I hero continue to use the hele_* placeholder.

49 minutes ago, Nescio said:

All Roman heroes already have a different icon, each with a different helmet. The old Scipio icon is only used by the Scipio hero. I'd recommend replacing the old placeholder with the new icon.

The placeholder mace_hero_alexander.png is a duplicate of hele_hero_alexander.png. Let the Alexander hero use the new mace_* icon and let the Ptolemy I hero continue to use the hele_* placeholder.

Different doesn't mean accurate.

10748.jpg