===[COMMITTED]===[SOUND]=== Archery range provisional sound

Lion.Kanzen

13 minutes ago, LordGood said:

yesss

sound design has really been holding this game's aesthetic back

I like it, follows the same rhythm as the barracks a bit, so it wont stick out

That I detected from previous works. are sounds like music so I remember that technique in Jurassic Park, first gathering sounds(Foley) and then put the sounds in a console with keyboard.

So I started to ask, I have lucky with Argentinian website ,msoke guy posted about FL studio and ask my questions.

Hey guys,

These sound really nice to me, maybe a little too much reverb though - might sound weird since it's out in the open, and there aren't too many close surfaces to create so much echo.

That said, I'm not the person in charge of sound design in the game, I just deal with the music... :)
I'm sure @WhiteTreePaladin would know who to talk to.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, OmriLahav said:

Hey guys,

These sound really nice to me, maybe a little too much reverb though - might sound weird since it's out in the open, and there aren't too many close surfaces to create so much echo.

That said, I'm not the person in charge of sound design in the game, I just deal with the music... :)
I'm sure @WhiteTreePaladin would know who to talk to.

Yes indeed, to me is that way you said, but I was to trying imitate Empire Earth Archery R?