Lukamas 0AD models

hey guys, I am working on some models for 0AD in blender, so I started modelling animals in the low poly style of 0AD.

here is a Saluki I made for desert maps, Its not textured yet, but its uv mapped and will be textured soon, and yes, it will be rigged and animated too. 

I will also make a Spekes Gazelle for the saluki to hunt, as they were bred to hunt spekes gazelle in the deserts of Arabia, I look forward to showcasing my art for 0AD, and I hope to release my art as a mod sometime, for you guys to possibly use in your maps and ingame.

More stuff is coming soon.

image.png.e310f4742e8b94c84ccdf6e113151c52.png

• Like 8

Hey @lukamas

PART I : Usual rant about things

Spoiler

Thanks for your interest in the game, and nice to see you haven't given up. Can you take the time to tell us more about yourself in an introduction topic there:
https://wildfiregames.com/forum/index.php?/forum/306-applications-and-contributions/
using the form there 

wAAACH5BAEKAAAALAAAAAABAAEAAAICRAEAOw==

Also signing this

wAAACH5BAEKAAAALAAAAAABAAEAAAICRAEAOw==

PART II : Back on topic

About the model itself it looks nice but the hears position look a bit weird I think.

download.jpg1280px-Saluki_in_India.jpg

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

hi,  sorry for the lack of updates, I lost the saluki model so Im gonna remodel it...

but,  I made a remodel for a certain big cat that desperately needed it, the African Lion 

image.png.d530833ef01bf28a53c6d8fcaa432143.png

image.png.ed46dabaf7c6764b73f31b136a76f378.png

If you guys want to use the remodel, feel free to use it, I will make more remodels for animals that need it, also, it uses the tiger animations, I feel lions could do quite well with those animations, compared to other wild cats that are smaller and less heavyweight such as cheetahs, cougars, jaguars, and leopards