How to show random civ in diplomacy window?

It's missing a hint in-game for observers, when rejoined into game later, that states if a player has it's civ by random or by choice.

Maybe this should be shown in diplomacy window.

Possible as column, with check when random? So we get wider diplomacy window possibly.

Or as font behind civ? like Mauryans (Random)?

How do u feel?

@Hannibal_Barca @elexis @mapkoc @temple @Imarok @Grugnas @all..

52 minutes ago, Imarok said:

Is that in any way important?

I'm with you, ffffffffffffff's suggestion is rather superfluous. 

Rather, I'd like it if a "Random" player's civ is not knowable until you've scouted them first. That seems like one of those little details that would be nice -- that the civ would show as "Unknown" in the diplomacy windows until one of their units or buildings comes into your vision range.

• Like 7

21 hours ago, wowgetoffyourcellphone said:

Rather, I'd like it if a "Random" player's civ is not knowable until you've scouted them first. That seems like one of those little details that would be nice -- that the civ would show as "Unknown" in the diplomacy windows until one of their units or buildings comes into your vision range.

Already thought about that and like it, but how do you define scout "a player"? Seeing only one of his units? Seeing one of his buildings? Seeing his CC? Seeing everything he has?

23 hours ago, wowgetoffyourcellphone said:

Ron have good immersion with diplomacy, when you found the enemy , the message is you found Cleopatra from Egypt.(an example).

Even the Ai, start to sending messages and menacing to get start a war if you don't pay tribute.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

On 1/2/2018 at 6:41 AM, Imarok said:

Already thought about that and like it, but how do you define scout "a player"? Seeing only one of his units? Seeing one of his buildings? Seeing his CC? Seeing everything he has?

On 1/2/2018 at 7:36 AM, elexis said:

Seeing the first owned entity, no? (Mostly wondering if there are some giveaways we didn't think of yet.)

Yeah I think the KISS principle can apply here. Just make it the first entity that comes into vision range. Also a simple "enemy sighted" notification would be nice.

• Like 2