Multiplayer Problem

pavoo

We can not enter the multiplayer game with the same internet connection in the same house as my brother.

I enter the game lobby and I open a game. My brother can not enter the room that I created

but we can easily enter the game that someone else has set up and play

How can we play together?

Hi, pavoo. You basically have two options.

First, your brother can use the main menu to connect to a game you host in the lobby by selecting Main Menu>Multiplayer>Join Game. You have to find your internal network IP address. You can run ipconfig(if you're on windows) from a command line and look for IPv4 address.Your brother should enter this in at the prompt and choose a nickname. You can bring up a command line by running cmd.exe.

Second, you and your brother can choose to play together in someone else's match.

• Like 2

22 hours ago, user1 said:

Selam pavoo. Temel olarak iki seçeneğiniz var.

Önce, kardeşiniz Ana Menü> Çok Oyunculu> Oyuna Katıl seçeneklerini seçerek lobide barındırdığınız bir oyuna bağlanmak için ana menüyü kullanabilir. Dahili ağ IP adresinizi bulmanız gerekir. Bir komut satırından ipconfig'yi (windows'daysanız) çalıştırabilir ve IPv4 adresini arayabilirsiniz. Kardeşiniz istemde bunu girmeli ve bir takma ad seçmelidir. Cmd.exe'yi çalıştırarak bir komut satırı getirebilirsiniz.

İkincisi, sen ve erkek kardeşin, başkasının maçında birlikte oynamayı seçebilirsin.

Thank you my friend.I used IPv4 ip number and connected :victory:

• Like 1