Can't finish tutorial

lajestic

On 8/7/2017 at 2:38 PM, letti said:

Hi,
I downloaded the game yesterday and played the tutorial. I come through but  I had to things double,  example the part after you bild the  farm . Text says in kind of " let´s  wait until the 2 women have built the 2 houses to the end" . They were  finished before the start of this text. I can´t go on until  I built another house to go on, normal it should go on by itself I assume . Same case with the fields and  the time were I should kill the Goats with the rider I've already done that , I'm glad to have found one where else , would all be dead before I can´t go on and must start  again . Not bad but disturbing/ upsetting . ( I'm assuming that you have the latest version of the game when you download it. I don´t now for sure, is my first time, the testing )

Maybe after a certain time you can just make the button that goes on to the next text?

I could not complete the tutorial in alpha 22. I tried twice so far. Perhaps I did not follow the instructions accurately enough? I built a third house with the two women citizens, but still the tutorial did not advance?

I was not sure If I should reply here or start a new thread?

Edited by lajestic

2 minutes ago, lajestic said:

I could not complete the tutorial in alpha 22. I tried twice so far. Perhaps I did not follow the instructions accurately enough? I built a third house with the two women citizens, but still the tutorial did not advance?

I was not sure If I should reply here or start a new thread?

New thread

• 5 months later...
  • Itms unpinned this topic