unit experience system suggestion.

Fritzy

I have had knowledge of 0.A.D and I really enjoy the concept and the work put into it, almost all that needs fixing is bugs.

I had played the game for not a long time but it took me time to realise the unit experience system that levels up citizen units to become more fighting born. I like the feel of veterancy in the game but I really like the hoplites and I wish them to upgrade faster without getting massacrated by javalin horsemen. What I think is needed (for mostly my satisfaction) is a training yard where you can pay maybe 100 wood for a dummy to appear in the training yard and 1 dummy can maybe equalize to half the experience to get to rank 2 and then 4 dummys can be what you do to get to rank 3, but then maybe there could be a rank 4 that they can only get by fighting and they dont change any appearance but become only military units, and non citizen.

(the training yard be can like just a dirty lil rektangular field but you guys can decide).

(I do hope this gets seen even tho it seems theres alot of people ussing this.)

Edited by Fritzy
  • Like 1