===[COMMITTED]=== Brittonic Shooting Range.

Stan`

8 hours ago, LordGood said:

Shields on top make it look a little too defensive

I'm just happy to see some shields being used. lol They're such a great visual element that a lot of the new buildings are really lacking. Good logical places for player color too.

8 hours ago, stanislas69 said:

I remove it when uploading on Sketchfab :) you can check it on the blender file :)

Nice plugin.

You have some weird normal smoothing going on around that tower's plaster, I see it a lot on old asset's columns where the top and bottom faces arent seperated but the whole thing is smoothed. I might just make a topic on it. makes things look plastic-y and unnaturally bright. I think it still exists in the old carthaginian temple too

• Like 1

I'm worrying about the plaster being on the ground and exposed to rain but that's just the pseudo-engineer in my head speaking. I do think those stall walls need to be thicker if they're going to stay plaster or stone. At current thickness i would more easily believe wicker wattle, but that's also my pseudo engineery tick, and I'm willing to entertain the idea that's just bothering me lol

The overall shape follows the standard, its good

I'd use the celt barracks decal on top of the dirt ground decal to give the ground a bit more varied texture like how i did with the spartan range as well

@LordGood It was bothering me as well, I took inspiration from the blacksmith which had those thin walls. Wattle fits better, and the decal gives a new light to it . What do you think ? Also way better with AO. I think it's ready to be commited now. Need to prepare the blend file but that's the easy part :)

screenshot0155.png

• Like 2