Sign in to follow this  
wackyserious

Application - 2D Artist / Texture Artist - Arjel Kenneth (wackyserious)

Position

• Unit Texture Artist - 2D Artist (Beginning to learn 3D modeling)

Do you understand that Wildfire Games is a non-commercial project, work for 0 A.D. is volunteer, and work is done for free?

• Yes

Do you agree to distribute all your work for Wildfire Games under Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike license?

• Yes

Name:

• Arjel Kenneth Abulog y Cataag

• Cavite, Philippines

Availability:

• Around 8-13 hours per week

• Arts and Design Student

Skills and Experience:
I am a visual artist by trade and I am capable in both traditional and digital illustration. I am familiar with the common tools and settings used in most graphics editor software.

Motivation:
I want to help in improving the visual quality of the game and add more flavor to it. I also want to learn more from the experienced people here in the community and familiarize myself even more in the field of video game art production.

Short Essay:
I've been around here for two years, I mostly help in the modding sections, I started as a regular player, I discovered the game while looking online for a new historical RTS games to play. Then I visited the forums section to look for mods, I have read several tutorials on how to mod the game.

Interests and Hobbies:
Visual arts, Anthropology, Ancient and medieval history

Favorite Game:
Stronghold I and II, Mount and Blade: Warband and Medieval II: Total War

Work Examples:

Digital illustration:

Infantry texture:

Spoiler

Celt-thorax.thumb.png.41368cfaa76b546f923541c10af524a0.png5920ffe57f14a_052017-SemiticSlinger.jpg.5d62bb7740461eefe03010dcc540e6f4.jpg592578810ad74_052417-Newvariants.jpg.a2e3ef365f08f9cfb4e5ae8dafcec679.jpg594f0dbc0c818_052617-DelianLeague.jpg.c3d9bc52ff6a8ee08585632ea8831682.jpg59f578aa72568_102917-Carthage.thumb.jpg.a48430506238b93238a71550712c838b.jpg

Map making:

Spoiler

cr00.jpg

Edited by wackyserious
  • Like 11

So how do I start? :search:

I'm clueless, do I have to submit it first to the other team members and let them review it? Or is there a way for me to implements the changes that I've done by myself?

1 hour ago, wackyserious said:

So I will just post everything that I have modified and added in a zip?

I'd rather you wait to see if you can get in the team, so you can commit those yourself, instead of having to rely on someone else. Having a backup somewhere would be nice though.

• Like 1

On 11/1/2017 at 6:07 AM, wackyserious said:

So I will just post everything that I have modified and added in a zip?

This is always a good idea. You never know what can happen (computer failures, etc.). I would make a separate topic for your work unless you consider it part of your application. :)

• Like 2