Sign in to follow this  
Alexandermb

(ROTE) ===Chin Shoushe Animated===

Found the bug of the atlas and maybe the bug i saw with the horse last time

I made the shoushe skeleton with the same skeleton i used for the gastraphetes with a few modifications, but i had both mods activated (i've made the a mod separated for easy handle the shoushe like the gastraphetes) then it says everytime the same error "vertex by unknow bone" but then i deactivated the greek gastraphetes mod, and leaved the shoushe activated and worked, maybe the skeletons both XML/DAE can't be similar or it will crash.

Working without gastraphetes activated

Spoiler

image.png.9050e7c4261a838e060ef127d9ff61ff.png

With Gastraphetes

Spoiler

image.png.d6ce1d546863b4d4962680624eac3fbd.png

Just now, wowgetoffyourcellphone said:

This is the problem and why the Trebuchet won't work either.

i started the trebuchet from 0 and has a lot of bones btw using the same skeleton works too, when i said they can't be similar i mean they can't be modified, they need to be made from 0.

Just now, Alexandermb said:

i started the trebuchet from 0 and has a lot of bones btw using the same skeleton works too, when i said they can't be similar i mean they can't be modified, they need to be made from 0.

Yes, from 0.

I think I was misremembering. I think the trebuchet works, but screws up the crocodile skeleton.

Just change the bone names, and add another specific skeleton in that file should work, if I understand it correctly.

Trying to make the animations for the shoushe infantry, will try to make 2; 1 its ready wich is show in the screenshot, the 2nd one is for put the bolt in the shoushe and for walk animation both will be pushing the shoushe.

image.png.e96ee9511e640f4233637592a208dd82.png

• Like 2

Please, do animated crew for the vanilla siege units!

Also there's some units left to do for seleucids and ptolomies. Stan did some work, but never comited. i don't know why.

Edited by av93
  • Like 2

8 hours ago, av93 said:

Please, do animated crew for the vanilla siege units!

Also there's some units left to do for seleucids and ptolomies. Stan did some work, but never comited. i don't know why.

Like me isn't team member. we are contributors.

1 hour ago, stanislas69 said:

@av93 Because I can't commit ,:P

Yeah I know. When I write in my phone, I tend to skip words or make more orthographic errors. But the intention in this phrase was to have the work has subject, not you.

So I don't know why Enrique or Loordgood haven't committed your work. Even as a placeholder.