【Fixed】Map error!

gameboy

Today, I tested the latest SVN20278, and when I started a new single game, when the game started, the error occurred:          

The name of the map I use is: Marmara.

WARNING: JavaScript warning: simulation/components/TerritoryDecayManager.js line 23 reference to undefined property this.list

ERROR: JavaScript error: simulation/components/TerritoryDecayManager.js line 23 TypeError: this.list is undefined TerritoryDecayManager.prototype.SetBlinkingEntities@simulation/components/TerritoryDecayManager.js:23:1

ERROR: Error calling component script function SetBlinkingEntities

WARNING: JavaScript warning: simulation/components/TerritoryDecayManager.js line 23 reference to undefined property this.list

ERROR: JavaScript error: simulation/components/TerritoryDecayManager.js line 23 TypeError: this.list is undefined TerritoryDecayManager.prototype.SetBlinkingEntities@simulation/components/TerritoryDecayManager.js:23:1

ERROR: Error calling component script function SetBlinkingEntities

ERROR: JavaScript error: maps/random/marmara.js line 20 SyntaxError: unterminated regular expression literal

ERROR: CMapGeneratorWorker::Run: Failed to load RMS 'maps/random/marmara.js'

ERROR: JavaScript error: maps/random/marmara.js line 20 SyntaxError: unterminated regular expression literal

ERROR: CMapGeneratorWorker::Run: Failed to load RMS 'maps/random/marmara.js'

Edited by gameboy