Moddb: The mod you are trying to view has ceased development

balduin

Hello,

when I go to the Moddb page of  Delenda Est I see the following warning in red on top of the page:

"The mod you are trying to view has ceased development and consequently been archived. If you are a member of this mod, can demonstrate that it is being actively developed and will be able to keep this profile up to date with the latest news, images, videos and downloads, please contact us with all details and we will consider its re-activation."

@wowgetoffyourcellphone is that a misunderstanding? I was under the impression Delenda Est is one of the most active mods of 0 A.D.

31 minutes ago, balduin said:

Hello,

when I go to the Moddb page of  Delenda Est I see the following warning in red on top of the page:

"The mod you are trying to view has ceased development and consequently been archived. If you are a member of this mod, can demonstrate that it is being actively developed and will be able to keep this profile up to date with the latest news, images, videos and downloads, please contact us with all details and we will consider its re-activation."

@wowgetoffyourcellphone is that a misunderstanding? I was under the impression Delenda Est is one of the most active mods of 0 A.D.

Lol in less than week an Empire feel. Yes most active and dynamic with own charisma. I'm saying our mods don't have it but I have to much to envy from this mod.

@wowgetoffyourcellphone never explained why it is such a huge issue for him. I did not understand the exact reason. If this is just a technical problem maybe somebody could help him.

We might never know.

However, abandoning a mod for such an issue seems a little bit over the top. I was actually looking forward to playing the mod.

wow's frustrations were accumulated throughout time. If you manage to search enough of his comments, you'll see why. But I guess his fundamental mistake trying to base his development cycle on the SVN; chasing the fastest moving target. He's had success in doing it, though. But he just blew the lid because of the changes that he sees as too arbitrary to incorporated in his own Mod.

I'm also pumped about the fact that his DE was doing excellently. Him abandoning his project personally hurts me big time, but I think he's wrong if he thinks that the game won't improve without him around.

Until he calms down and starts working again, I'll just have to rely on other Mods.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, sphyrth said:

wow's frustrations were accumulated throughout time. If you manage to search enough of his comments, you'll see why. But I guess his fundamental mistake trying to base his development cycle on the SVN; chasing the fastest moving target. He's had success in doing it, though. But he just blew the lid because of the changes that he sees as too arbitrary to incorporated in his own Mod.

I'm also pumped about the fact that his DE was doing excellently. Him abandoning his project personally hurts me big time, but I think he's wrong if he thinks that the game won't improve without him around.

Until he calms down and starts working again, I'll just have to rely on other Mods.

Try to search him as @Mythos_Ruler ex Team lead.