Sign in to follow this  
Pyrophorus

Female meshes modification

Hi everyone,

You'll find here slightly modified female meshes. Not a big deal... just to give female actors a (IMHO:blush:) nicer look. If @stanislas69 didn't suggested me strongly to post it, I would never have made public this personal modification.

In the game, the differences are quite unnoticeable:

fem-meshes.thumb.png.fe6da5e12c7070b14ce82908798c6625.png  

Original meshes are on the right.

A better view in Atlas: (people offended by breast nudity shouldn't open this)

Spoiler

newMeshes.png.ccdd8ef483cb2c05e941f99751b2e8a7.png

compare with original:

origMeshes.png.16120262b7f977ced8402155dec2d65f.png

Just for fun, the archer on the right is an amazon, whose right boob have been cut as everyone knows. Of course you have to edit or create an actor to use it, because the game knows nothing of it.

You'll find the modified meshes used by the game in the first archive. If you don't already know where to put them, create the '../art/meshes/skeletal/new' folder in the 'mods/public' of your local folder.

Friendly,

newFemMeshes.zip

amazonMesh.zip

• Like 2

If I recall correctly, there's no historical evidence of cutted boobs, only foreign writings. Propaganda, fear, exotism...

• Like 1

The myth of the Amazons may have been inspired by some scythe tribes (which could use female horse archer squads), according to some historians. But the cutted breast thing is very unlikely.

• Thanks 1

I'll just leave this here https://github.com/dvangennip/amazones-0AD, I'm quite sure that there is some forum topic about that too.

• Like 2