Territory markings missing on OSX

jonbaer

9 hours ago, Servo said:

i did on safari but same

What did you do on Safari ?

8 hours ago, Lion.Kanzen said:

Is more easy in windows, install svn tortoise and paste the link and update.... many times if fails.

Except here we want to debug a Mac problem so using Windows is counterproductive

If I type the link on google (safari) it directs me to a couple websites that mostly guide you to download the svn version using tortoise. I’m trying to find a direct link to download the version as in downloading the A22 process. 

Lion I will run a parallel installation using windows also but my priority is OS X because I’m planning to buy a new Mac. So debugging it if I can be of help will remove some doubts on my choice. I found OS X to be much easier, faster and simpler to use with 0ad. 

I know Lion but when I read and reread the instructions it’s seems very straightforward that I became so excited that eventually I can play the svn version. The instructions were easy to follow as long as you have some technical mindset. I think it needs update because i went through smoothly with the “red” colored intructions but got bogged down when the “red colored” trail stops on the next step after Cmake  

I might try the link from wildfire which directed me to an app called “version” but it looks like only developers that were granted access are allowed to get the code etc. and you need to get permission from “feneur” if you want to. 

Btw it was a great experience to go farther that I’m becoming very interested in some other activities like modding. 

If someone updates that branch a bit it should still somewhat work on android. Now it's not made for it specifically.

@jonbaer I have a mavericks somewhere but I can't test graphics on there ( because reasons :P)

I know how to handle macs though.

Also I'm trying to get my hand on a 2012 Mac tower for free but it's not done yet.

I actually wanted to by one but since I fix them for students this year (I made a computer help society) that kinda disappointed the great thoughts I had about them...

• Like 1

I’m quite unsuccessful in installing the svn on Mac nor I had time to do on windows. I’m still trying to even figure out my PCs (me novice:mellow:). 

I was trying to do GitHub but lost my password and did not create any new log in. I tried Stanisla recommendation but still the same I can’t find any link to download it  

For now probably I can only help by playing it and report any bugs or crashes that I willl encounter on either vanilla or mods.

A terminal gets you a command line interface which came to computers way before GUI so everything is text based so not really surprising that you don't know about them ;) Some of us did our first usage of computers way back then the GUI first appeared in the early 70's at Xerox Park then finally copied by both Mac's and Windows in the early 90's though X-windows was available on most university Unix systems by the late 70's mainframe systems.My dates may be of +- 5 years memory getting kinda porous at my age :LOL:

Enjoy the Choice :)