Application form for 0 A.D

[b][size=3]Position:Video editor[/size][/b] [i] The position or role you are applying for. See the list above for the current available staff roles in Wildfire Games.[/i][b]Do you understand that Wildfire Games is a non-commercial project, work for 0 A.D. is volunteer, and work is done for free?[/b][i]Yes I do[/i][b]Do you agree to distribute all your work for Wildfire Games under [url="http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/"]Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike license[/url]?[/b][i]Yes I agree[/i][b]Are you sure you are not wanting to work on something programming related? [/b][i]No I do some programming aswell[/i][b]Name[/b]:Lucas Barclay[i]Your full name (A nickname is ok, but we prefer to work on a first-name basis at least).[/i][b]Email:[/b][i] Lucas@stellarmap.com [/i][b]Location:[/b][i]eg: Britain/England (helps us to calculate GMT for real-time meetings, can be as general as you like, though it should be enough to get an idea of what time during the day you are available). Where you currently reside.[/i][b]Availability:[/b][i]How many hours per week [u]on average[/u] do you think you'll have for Wildfire Games?About 5 hours working days and 2 to 4 hours at the weekend. What about 6 months from now? I will try my best to keep it up.[/i][b]Age:[/b][i](Optional) How old are you? Not because it matters, but rather we ask this to anticipate your availability and other factors based on where you are in life. I am 12 However I am at a high level in maths, science and computer studies in my school[/i][b]Occupation:[/b][i][(Optional) What keeps you busy in your day to day life? Student, work? etc. Playing around with my arduino [/i][b]Skills and Experience:[/b][i]What qualifies you for this position? What experience have you had in the past? I used to do a lot of editing for youtube videos and got some great comments on the editing. I also do a bit of 3d modelling for my 3d printer as well as some coding. [/i][b]Motivation:[/b][i]Tell us what motivates you to pursue these skills and experiences. I find them fun and it makes me feel great when i get things working.[/i][b]Personality:[/b][i]Creatively describe the way you see yourself in one sentence. I am a great thinker and work well in a collaborative enviorment.[/i][b]Short Essay:[/b][i] How and when did you find out about Wildfire Games? I saw the game 0 A.D and thought it was a great game. What motivates you to be a part of the project? Just so i can work with other people on a huge project. What do you seek to gain in being a part of Wildfire Games? Learning new skills and new expieriences.[/i][b]Interests and Hobbies:[/b][i]Tell us briefly about some of the other things you enjoy doing your free time. We ask this to get to know your background a bit better. Playing games, coding, modelling and video editing.[/i][b]Staff:[/b][i](Optional) Do you know, or know of anyone on the team? No [/i][b]Community:[/b][i](Optional) What communities, websites, or forums do you frequent that relate to your interests and the gaming world? Reddit.[/i][b]Favorite Game:[/b][i]What's your favorite game at the moment? Rocket league. What about your overall favorite? Its just a fun practical game.[/i][b]Work Examples:[/b][i]If applicable to the position you're applying to, please include a few examples of your past experience. Ive done some editing for my friends videos.[/i]

Position:Video editor The position or role you are applying for. See the list above for the current available staff roles in Wildfire Games.Do you understand that Wildfire Games is a non-commercial project, work for 0 A.D. is volunteer, and work is done for free?Yes I doDo you agree to distribute all your work for Wildfire Games under Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike license?Yes I agreeAre you sure you are not wanting to work on something programming related? No I do some programming aswellName:Lucas BarclayYour full name (A nickname is ok, but we prefer to work on a first-name basis at least).

Email: Lucas@stellarmap.com 

Location:eg: Britain/England (helps us to calculate GMT for real-time meetings, can be as general as you like, though it should be enough to get an idea of what time during the day you are available).

Where you currently reside.Availability:How many hours per week on average do you think you'll have for Wildfire Games?About 5 hours working days and 2 to 4 hours at the weekend. What about 6 months from now? I will try my best to keep it up.

Age:(Optional) How old are you? Not because it matters, but rather we ask this to anticipate your availability and other factors based on where you are in life. I am 12 However I am at a high level in maths, science and computer studies in my school

Occupation:[(Optional) What keeps you busy in your day to day life? Student, work? etc. Playing around with my arduino Skills and Experience:What qualifies you for this position? What experience have you had in the past? I used to do a lot of editing for youtube videos and got some great comments on the editing. I also do a bit of 3d modelling for my 3d printer as well as some coding. 

Motivation:Tell us what motivates you to pursue these skills and experiences. I find them fun and it makes me feel great when i get things working.

Personality:Creatively describe the way you see yourself in one sentence. I am a great thinker and work well in a collaborative enviorment.

Short Essay: How and when did you find out about Wildfire Games? I saw the game 0 A.D and thought it was a great game. What motivates you to be a part of the project? Just so i can work with other people on a huge project. What do you seek to gain in being a part of Wildfire Games? Learning new skills and new expieriences

.Interests and Hobbies:Tell us briefly about some of the other things you enjoy doing your free time. We ask this to get to know your background a bit better. Playing games, coding, modelling and video editing

.Staff:(Optional) Do you know, or know of anyone on the team? No

Community:(Optional) What communities, websites, or forums do you frequent that relate to your interests and the gaming world? Reddit.

Favorite Game:What's your favorite game at the moment? Rocket league. What about your overall favorite? Its just a fun practical game.

Work Examples:If applicable to the position you're applying to, please include a few examples of your past experience. Ive done some editing for my friends videos.

Position:Video editor The position or role you are applying for. See the list above for the current available staff roles in Wildfire Games.Do you understand that Wildfire Games is a non-commercial project, work for 0 A.D. is volunteer, and work is done for free?Yes I doDo you agree to distribute all your work for Wildfire Games under Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike license?Yes I agreeAre you sure you are not wanting to work on something programming related? No I do some programming aswellName:Lucas BarclayYour full name (A nickname is ok, but we prefer to work on a first-name basis at least).

Email: Lucas@stellarmap.com 

Location:eg: Britain/England (helps us to calculate GMT for real-time meetings, can be as general as you like, though it should be enough to get an idea of what time during the day you are available).

Where you currently reside.Availability:How many hours per week on average do you think you'll have for Wildfire Games?About 5 hours working days and 2 to 4 hours at the weekend. What about 6 months from now? I will try my best to keep it up.

Age:(Optional) How old are you? Not because it matters, but rather we ask this to anticipate your availability and other factors based on where you are in life. I am 12 However I am at a high level in maths, science and computer studies in my school

Occupation:[(Optional) What keeps you busy in your day to day life? Student, work? etc. Playing around with my arduino Skills and Experience:What qualifies you for this position? What experience have you had in the past? I used to do a lot of editing for youtube videos and got some great comments on the editing. I also do a bit of 3d modelling for my 3d printer as well as some coding. 

Motivation:Tell us what motivates you to pursue these skills and experiences. I find them fun and it makes me feel great when i get things working.

Personality:Creatively describe the way you see yourself in one sentence. I am a great thinker and work well in a collaborative enviorment.

Short Essay: How and when did you find out about Wildfire Games? I saw the game 0 A.D and thought it was a great game. What motivates you to be a part of the project? Just so i can work with other people on a huge project. What do you seek to gain in being a part of Wildfire Games? I want to learn new skills and new expiriences aswell as working as a team with other people. I would enjoy working on a project which involves challeging work and most of all fun work.  

.Interests and Hobbies:Tell us briefly about some of the other things you enjoy doing your free time. We ask this to get to know your background a bit better. Playing games, coding, modelling and video editing

.Staff:(Optional) Do you know, or know of anyone on the team? No

Community:(Optional) What communities, websites, or forums do you frequent that relate to your interests and the gaming world? Reddit.

Favorite Game:What's your favorite game at the moment? Rocket league. What about your overall favorite? Its just a fun practical game.

Work Examples:If applicable to the position you're applying to, please include a few examples of your past experience. Ive done some editing for my friends videos.

Hello and welcome to the community!

Considering the very low level of effort put into the formatting of the application (Lion was being helpful but what he produced is probably not what you intended to do, so don't copy-paste him), I'd suggest you spend some time around first, in order to improve the way you interact with us on the forums.

We are not currently looking for a new Video editor but we welcome contributions. Feel free to share your work on the forums, and don't forget to read this if you do so.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1