MP game lost connection......

Asakiad

I'm a Chinese player now living in Germany. My friend who is now in China recommended me this Mod. We found it really interesting, so we wanted to play a Multiplayer game. But the problem is, every time we started the game, the connection was lost in first few seconds. I cannot sure if this is a network problem or we did something wrong when we installed the mod. So I come here and ask for help.

make sure you both downloaded the same version (alpha 0.0.22) version of the mod and you both have the same version of the game  0AD  alpha 22 Venustas..

after you download the mod, you should go in Options -> Mod Selection ->    find Delenda Est in Available Mods List    and click on Enable.  You will see the mod in the lower list   Enabled Mods. Don't forget to press on Save Configuration  before click on Start Mods.

Since DE is a rich mod, you will notice for sure that the main menu background is changed and you will be sure at this point to correctly loaded the mod. This is Out of Sync proof!

After that procedure, you can go in multiplayer lobby and start your own game.  If you experience lag, probably the servers are bit far :P

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Grugnas said:

make sure you both downloaded the same version (alpha 0.0.22) version of the mod and you both have the same version of the game  0AD  alpha 22 Venustas..

after you download the mod, you should go in Options -> Mod Selection ->    find Delenda Est in Available Mods List    and click on Enable.  You will see the mod in the lower list   Enabled Mods. Don't forget to press on Save Configuration  before click on Start Mods.

Since DE is a rich mod, you will notice for sure that the main menu background is changed and you will be sure at this point to correctly loaded the mod. This is Out of Sync proof!

After that procedure, you can go in multiplayer lobby and start your own game.  If you experience lag, probably the servers are bit far :P

Thank you very much! I'll try again according to your instructions.