Javascript errors while spectating

realNoobNoob

TypeError: reqs[Symbol.iterator] is not a function g_SelectionPanels.Research.setupButton@gui/session/selection_panels.js:770:1
g_SelectionPanels.Research = {
	"setupButton": function(data)
      let tip = template.requirementsTooltip;
      let reqs = template.reqs;
      for (let req of reqs)

Interesting error. Do you happen to recall what your selection was at the time? Got a replay? Recall when that error occured? Sure everyone was using the same mod (as in no mod or everyone delenda est?) Sure you don't have unrevisioned files (simulation/data/) around?

My best guess would be either broken requirements in a technology JSON file (we should have noticed long ago though), or a strange bug in the requirements parsing, or the building that was selected being destroyed or converted to gaia perhaps.

I double clicked on a military barrack to see the production of all barracks from one player, whose original base had been destroyed and he was rebuilding at his 3rd CC, his 2nd CC was under attack. I dont got a replay, because i joined late. No mods and no unrevisioned files, it was just a normal a22 nomad game.

• Thanks 1

The bug appeared when the barracks converted to gaia?

Could ask one of the participants to upload a replay. If so I'd appreciate the minute in which the bug occurs.  But perhaps you can easily reproduce the bug already, given that description? Like building some barracks, researching a tech, deleting the CC, then replaying that game, selecting all barracks and hoping the bug will occur again?

It could be that the entity ID of the selected building matters (as in either the first or not the first built, selected barracks having to be the one researching a atech).