Faction : Nomads Xiongnu

Lion.Kanzen

18 minutes ago, wowgetoffyourcellphone said:

Those animations are so awesome.

One last attempt to convince you about the horse head shape. I'm anal about this because everything else you're doing looks so good, it'd be a shame not to hit perfection. ;) 

image.thumb.png.104dcad950b7c7a92ab8eeceadb314f8.png

Yeah same, i only have seen horses in my life like 13 times and never look with much attention the head, just saw them passing around and ignored them even for the animations i looked like 12 videos for learn how they walk/run/die/feed

image.png.218472dee5a4b047f372403ac6818035.png

Speaking of perfection (horses) @wowgetoffyourcellphone, in the UnitAi code in the components folder i managed to call the "Walk" sound wich is the Horse galop and infantry footsteps but it just works like the order sound (1 time), do you know how can i call a looping sound? also, i was reading the music code too and saw the "playlist" and "tracks" there could be a way to make the Sound code have the music playlist function on it so in the UnitAi call the playlist function until the move is completed.