Faction : Nomads Xiongnu

Lion.Kanzen

10 分钟前,wowgetoffyourcellphone 说:

两个都。 我真的希望你能在 Delenda Est mod 中测试 Scythians。 现在,在我所做的所有公共 mod 更改之后,mod 处于混乱状态。 

I tried the Scythians on the Delenda Est mod and got a rough idea of the structure tree. Excluding my not accustomed to the separate design of soldiers and civilians in this mod, as I said before, there are too many types of buildings and not enough emphasis on cavalry, which makes me feel like I'm not playing a nomad.

10 minutes ago, AIEND said:

I tried the Scythians on the Delenda Est mod and got a rough idea of the structure tree. Excluding my not accustomed to the separate design of soldiers and civilians in this mod, as I said before, there are too many types of buildings and not enough emphasis on cavalry, which makes me feel like I'm not playing a nomad.

what would that emphasis be?

51 分钟前,Lion.Kanzen 说:

重点是什么?

Can be more differentiated:
1. Like the Huns in Age of Empires 2, no housing is required for population support.
2. Except for the wonders, all buildings can be packaged.
3. The functions of warehouses, barracks, and stables can all be completed by yurts (of course, this building can use the model of the current barracks).
4. Shamans, champions, and battering rams are trained by the big yurt.
5. The corral automatically trains cattle and sheep.
6. The bullock cart for packing the yurt and the bullock cart for storing resources are separated.
7. In addition to hunting and slaughtering animals, Xiongnu's soldiers and women were inefficient at logging, mining for stone and gold and could not farm. But Xiongnu can do these jobs with slaves captured from settled civilizations.
8.Cavalry costs less, infantry only needs archers, spearmen and champion archers.

Edited by AIEND

1 hour ago, AIEND said:

functions of warehouses, barracks, and stables can all be completed by yurts (of course, this building can use the model of the current barracks).

too many stuff in a single building.

1 hour ago, AIEND said:

The corral automatically trains cattle and sheep.

Need some patches.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, AIEND said:

In addition to hunting and slaughtering animals, Xiongnu's soldiers and women were inefficient at logging, mining for stone and gold and could not farm. But Xiongnu can do these jobs with slaves captured from settled civilizations.

Agree

1 hour ago, AIEND said:

Can be more differentiated:
1. Like the Huns in Age of Empires 2, no housing is required for population support.
2. Except for the wonders, all buildings can be packaged.
3. The functions of warehouses, barracks, and stables can all be completed by yurts (of course, this building can use the model of the current barracks).
4. Shamans, champions, and battering rams are trained by the big yurt.
5. The corral automatically trains cattle and sheep.
6. The bullock cart for packing the yurt and the bullock cart for storing resources are separated.
7. In addition to hunting and slaughtering animals, Xiongnu's soldiers and women were inefficient at logging, mining for stone and gold and could not farm. But Xiongnu can do these jobs with slaves captured from settled civilizations.
8.Cavalry costs less, infantry only needs archers, spearmen and champion archers.

Ok no any kind of swordman?

1 小时前,Lion.Kanzen 说:

一栋楼里的东西太多了。

The technology of the granary and warehouse can be put on the ox cart, Xiongnu's yurt is only a military camp for training women by the way, and the technology originally researched from the house can be cancelled.

1 小时前,Lion.Kanzen 说:

好吧,没有任何类型的剑客?

Judging from the brick carvings and stone carvings found in the Han Dynasty, the Xiongnu people did not like to dismount and fight. The main weapons for foot combat were bows and arrows, and spears (without shields) were sometimes used.

31 minutes ago, AIEND said:

Judging from the brick carvings and stone carvings found in the Han Dynasty, the Xiongnu people did not like to dismount and fight. The main weapons for foot combat were bows and arrows, and spears (without shields) were sometimes used.

Any auxiliar or mercenaries?

-----

@wowgetoffyourcellphone thoughts...

Edited by Lion.Kanzen

8 分钟前,Lion.Kanzen 说:

那是什么?

This is an official position established by Xiongnu, where 僮仆Tongpu means slave.

Xiongnu regarded the countries of the Western Regions as his own slaves, so he set up this official position to govern. Later, with the Han Dynasty's attack on the Xiongnu, Xiongnu lost control of the Western Regions, and this official position also disappeared.

• Like 1

3 分钟前,Lion.Kanzen 说:

有趣的奴隶贸易。

他们来攻城掠夺奴隶?

This is a metaphor, saying that the Western countries are slaves of Xiongnu means vassal relationship. Xiongnu believed that these countries were their own vassals and had to pay taxes.

1 hour ago, AIEND said:

This is a metaphor, saying that the Western countries are slaves of Xiongnu means vassal relationship. Xiongnu believed that these countries were their own vassals and had to pay taxes.

How do you think that could work in the game?

With a building and trickle of gold/any resource?

1 小时前,Lion.Kanzen 说:

你认为这在游戏中如何发挥作用?

的建筑物 和涓涓细流 金子/任何资源

Does not require buildings, should get Metal trickle as a faction trait, just like Ptolemy got Food trickle.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/03/2022 at 2:07 AM, AIEND said:

Maybe nomad civs could have a sort of ''military colony'' building.

A settlement that trains slaves and units from their sedentary vassals.

Edited by Ultimate Aurelian
  • Like 1

2小时前,终极奥雷利安 说道:

也许游牧文明可以拥有一种“军事殖民地”建筑。

一个将奴隶和单位从久坐的附庸中训练出来的定居点。

I feel that nomadic factions can add a common advantage of getting more loot after killing enemies and destroying buildings.

• 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 6 months later...