Sign in to follow this  
PhyZik

4vs4 with ~1600 rating

(Tagged everyone except temple, hmm.)

I had bad tactics and strategy throughout. I should've remembered how important trade is on these closed maps. The lighthouse is nice.

13 minutes ago, elexis said:

(Playernames shouldn't be tags btw)

It seemed odd to me too, but it could prove useful is some want to search replay of a specific player without clicking on all thread (provided there's a lot of replays posted, too). But map name and number of players are more useful informations.

1 hour ago, temple said:

(Tagged everyone except temple, hmm.)

Haha, sorry, I forgot you. Corrected now.

50 minutes ago, elexis said:

(Playernames shouldn't be tags btw)

Why not?

I was looking for the names in the summary, as every other replay report in the last releases and this release had the names there.

One can search for playernames in the a22 replay subforum too. Tag them if you want, but notice the forum search won't bring this post up when someone searches for Achelao for example. So maybe add names to both parts.

Guess we should also add this topic to the a22 subforum, pin it and add the playername recommendation.

"proprietary" doesn't make sense for a format. A format is either "open" (can be implemented by anyone) or "closed" (cannot). rar is the latter.

If you want to share with users of a specific program or a list of specific programs, use a closed format, if you want to share with everyone, use an open format.

( So, you're right, I wasn't specific enough, archives should be uploaded in an open format, not just non-rar).

Edited by serveurix
  • Like 1

Specificaly, some replays I cannot... replay them as `unrar-free` (the only version of the closed sources app' a Linux user have access to) produces empty folders from them. All these are *.RAR. So to illustrate what serveurix just said :)