DE A22 released

wowgetoffyourcellphone

More feed back second play.

• Upgrade outpost have attach projectile or something.
  • desert market is interesting is like trading post of AoE 3, can be nice have technologies(exclusive ) and buy slaves.
  • The Kushite map is great job , only needs  some cultural buildings like eyecandy but that's main team
  • I prefer  the wooden tower upgrade to sentry and sentry into normal tower, we can, do something different to outpost.

Changing topic about Kushites .I found this.

IMG_7637.JPG

Is my idea of early pirate dock.

we can have many levels.

Edited by Lion.Kanzen
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, sphyrth said:

Well, I still appreciate that it's in DE. I'm also divided between "Should I see multiple arrow markers when I click too fast, or should I only see one?"

Wrong thread to discuss this, but my thoughts are that if you are shift-clicking waypoints, then  multiple arrow animations can overlap just fine. But if you click somewhere, then change your mind and immediately click elsehwere for a completely new command, oberriding the first command, the first arrow should immediately disappear in favor of the new one.

@elexis

@stanislas69

Edited by wowgetoffyourcellphone
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Kushites are a nightmare , I conquest all map. Red Sea , destroy their CC and Kicked out from Kush to the Arabian peninsula.

i try to gift them with food and create massive army and raid my Kushites slaves( I love capturate women and build my empire.

can be nice try to sell as slave. At last they can with a force of Auxiliar army and Legionaries (12) , last Kushite women fell from a mortal arrow.

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, stanislas69 said:

@Servo In the beginning they would disappear at each new click but leper convinced me to do otherwise.

@wowgetoffyourcellphone I'm working on it. Father Bushido added some comments but I need to get out of bed first. :P

I think they should complete their animation if each new click is a series in a single command -- say, for waypoints, etc. But if it's a completely new command the animation should get disrupted in favor of the new click. Hope that make sense. lmao

Isn't important know don't rush the things.

what you want make?

• helmets
  • buildings
  • eyecandy buildings.
  • animations
  • renders

you know main game now is slowly. Without Enrique there aren't things to do... but we have mods. And special projects.

we have a lack of mercenaries and enemies of Rome. Like pirates and bandits.

i can do the  symbols and shields. 

i can help you with concepts.

• 2 weeks later...

I downloaded the DE A22 but can't seem to figure out how to install in OS X. 

I tried and was able to see a mod in tools but when I open it to start playing a another logo of 0AD superimposed another one which I can't exit. I have to restart my pc. The one that superimposed has a dialogue box too that when I tried to click exit to go to the game proper won't activate. 

I only have this Pro Balance version 0.0 22.1. In my mod. With this alone the game will run?

Hi there. today we played some multiplayer games and i must say that Kushites and Chinese actors are really amazing!

Having champions able to switch from melee to ranged is really nice.

Anyway there is something i can't figure out.

Why do civic centers have a -40% gather rate aura for farms?  Corrals simply double the food income and halve the number of workers required (perhaps farms just gather too slow?).

Why does carthage have all those limits on units forcing players to phase up and train mercenaries after they reach the limit of40 soldiers only?

Mercenaries (after all the effort in terms of time, resources and workers) cost metal only, resource  required to phase up and expand in order to break the limit of 40 units previously imposed.

• Thanks 1

I'm not balancing anything right now, at least not in earnest, until beta is reached. Right now I'm just testing ideas. I think the farming penalty aura will remain, since it is simply 1 element of the overal farming scheme in the mod. Build your farms on farmlands to double your standard farming rates.  Build your farms in the middle of town--around your civic center--and you're gonna have a bad time. The corral aura is just temporary and I might remove it soon. It's just there as an experiment until corralling animals is implemented. 

Carthage is just one big experiment right now. Trying to emphasize their mercenaries better.

1 hour ago, Grugnas said:

Hi there. today we played some multiplayer games and i must say that Kushites and Chinese actors are really amazing!

The guys did good work. I merely integrated them. :)

21 minutes ago, wowgetoffyourcellphone said:

Build your farms on farmlands to double your standard farming rates.

f.e. this feature is really interesting and would be nice to also have randomly generated maps support this feature and have sparse farmlands around the map.

The minstre figure of chinese civ is really original.

Despite the corral gather rate "brokeness"  and the animral corraling not implemented yet, it would be nice if vanilla game would have more animals to train from corrals to better manage units and perhaps reduce the low food yielding animals spam.

Also the blacksmith pair techs as additional feature to the already existing techs makes games more interesting and situations related.

• Like 1