the game Crash

Muad_Dib

hi, i have a problem with the game, i installed it and it starts great, then i try to start a game and when finish loading the game crash

here its the Error:

Much to our regret we must report the program has encountered an error. 

Pease let us know at http://trac.wildfiregames.com/ 

Details: unhandled exception (Access violation reading 0x0C002540)

Call stack: (error while dumping stack: No stack frames found)

errno = 0 (no error reported here)

OS error = 0 (no error code was set) 

Was an error log generated to find that have look here https://trac.wildfiregames.com/wiki/GameDataPaths you might also check that the drivers for your video card are the latest available and you may have to dial down the graphic options as that seems to be one of the most common issues.Not really enough data to be helpful at the moment sorry.

Enjoy the Choice :)

• Like 1

I had a crash on windows 10 too and it happened in single player mode only I think. Prior to the crash I was able to play multiplayer for "2hrs" until the server quits the game. 

The crash happened with around between my 70-80 pop and maybe around 50-60(x5 AI) pops. The map is giant on Cycladic archipelago. I will try to replicate the error later but this is the second time. 

3 minutes ago, Servo said:

I had a crash on windows 10 too and it happened in single player mode only I think. Prior to the crash I was able to play multiplayer for "2hrs" until the server quits the game. 

The crash happened with around between my 70-80 pop and maybe around 50-60(x5 AI) pops. The map is giant on Cycladic archipelago. I will try to replicate the error later but this is the second time. 

Attach  the replay in a new topic.

@Lion.Kanzen I will try later but please tell me how to do. I'm novice when it comes to pc stuffs. From the 0AD replay menu or document files? Zip then what? If I was able to play multiplayer does it mean my installation is good?

Off topic :need help on how to post game replays for A22 but don't know how. It's on OS X. 10.something.