New Release: 0 A.D. Alpha 22 Venustas

elexis

6 hours ago, Servo said:

I'm very excited but got some error dowB)nloading

Read: "How to open an app from a unidentified developer and exempt it from Gatekeeper" on that page: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202491

6 hours ago, Servo said:

Now will try on windows 10 but worried since my pc has so many pop ups due to maybe expired antivirus protection.

If you have to pay for your antivirus updates and you don't want to, uninstall completely your antivirus and enable Windows Defender, the one that is bundled in Windows 10. It is as efficient as other freemium antivirus and the updates come with the Windows ones. Also make sure you perform those updates regularly. The popups are not here for you to ignore them, securing your PC is important :)

• Like 6

I made it through on both pc. I was a bit surprise coz it didn't happen on A21. It's just finding how to allow an app on both OS. 

Thanks and enjoying the vastly improved path finding and AI behavior. The units became more gorgeous and seemed like the pacing is more manageable than previously. 

Though me and temple were clobbered by Boudicca and iapprove but it was a fun game on multiplayer playing Danaubis. 

Congrats! 

• Like 1

@stanislas69 indeed i realized thereafter installation that I had 2 updates prior to download. In windows 10 although it's a little mixed up I went by torrent but direct installation is still possible because the windows defender is acting against it if there's no confirmation or approval from the user. Windows  showed one option only on the dialogue box that says "don't run" (the game) but if you tick the dialogue box on top (if I remember correctly what I did) it showed the other option which is I think "run anaways" or allow or something allowing to run the game. I don't normally see this  maybe because my anti virus is doing the job. Since Mcaffe is gone it seems like windows defender took over idk. Itms post seemed to clarify things so I will leave it like that. 

Thaks guys...can't wait to go home and almost took off from work to play:mellow:

Btw it seemed also that the game pace was slowed a bit which could at least give chance to slower players to not lag too far behind the good players performance. Idk if @Emperior who hosted the game put the game speed to normal but I saw a difference in pacing. A difference of 10 to 20 pop between player would be exciting and competitive imo. 

• Like 2

This game makes my back pain stay, can't do work OT, might be forced to buy a good pc chair and a 21" pc. 

I haven't gone over all factions bonuses but Seleucids is my favorite for single player and late part of game in multiplayer if I survive enough.

Ptolemy is becoming an very good faction having more bonuses and new champ.

Now that Iberian hero auras are defined they become my favorite multiplayer faction. It could make me survive longer even if I play with the best players.

Carthagenian was my all around favorite on any maps and have more flexibility once I made it through town phase.

Hope to play you guys later and thru the weekend. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, av93 said:

BTW, I have read that some people see a better pathfinding... If I'm correctly, there wasn't changes in that area, right?

There were some changes mostly about obstruction size. Look at the changelog for more information.

• Like 2