===[COMMITTED]=== Spartan Structures

LordGood

1 minute ago, Ayol said:

Hello,

when remaking the the spartan temple. Could you keep those two braziers out in the front that the current model has? It looks cool.

I can put them on the roof if you like. the temple is already longer than the standard greek temple footprint, ive seen some images of braziers on the eaves of the pediment, though i dont know how accurate they are.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, wowgetoffyourcellphone said:

Yeah for the love of god I don't know why these guys like to delete perfectly good models.

Models are only overwritten if their replacements are pretty much an HQ replica. Most of these models i 'delete' could be found with a little effort. That is unless someone's been following me around with the content machete.

If you're talking about the broch, the old broch is literally still in the actor file under a 0 chance variation, easy enough as typing a '1' in the actor file to get it back. You're going to have to color match the roof if you want it back in DE though

Construction should be similar to the carthaginians, its a stone/ mud brick wall with a plaster finish. its not particularly realistic since it usually showcases different parts of the building at different stages of construction. Greek temples' blocks are a little different, they have iron ties fastening together the stones, and the drum-by-drum construction of a column would be interesting to depict as well

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
11 hours ago, av93 said:

Doesn't look inconsistent, the small tower having roof, and not the stone one?

I think the addition of a roof could be considered part of the upgrade. It's one way to make it easier to distinguish upgraded towers from the ones that are not yet upgraded.

[edit]

Hmm, actually I might have that backwards. Looks like it's the upgraded tower that doesn't have the roof. Doesn't really bother me either way though.

Edited by WhiteTreePaladin
  • Like 2

• 3 weeks later...