Alpha 22 - Replay feature broken

WhiteTreePaladin

Cannot get replays to run.

ERROR: JavaScript error: gui/replaymenu/replay_menu.js line 185 TypeError: pData is null sanitizeGameAttributes/<@gui/replaymenu/replay_menu.js:185:7 sanitizeGameAttributes@gui/replaymenu/replay_menu.js:184:2 loadReplays@gui/replaymenu/replay_menu.js:97:3 init@gui/replaymenu/replay_menu.js:62:2 __eventhandler20 (press)@submenuReplayButton press:1:7

ERROR: GUI page 'page_replaymenu.xml': Failed to call init() function

• Like 1

Lots of folders with commands.txt.

I first noticed the issue when I got "WARNING: Replay file not found!" from clicking the replay button at the end of a match. I then checked the replays menu and got an actual error instead of a warning. I moved all the replays out of the replays folder and generated a new one. (Verified it was created.) I still get the warning but not the error. the Replay shows in the menu but throws a major error (C++) when attempting to run it and it crashes and hangs the entire program...

Is no one else able to reproduce this? If not, perhaps something is just corrupt?

[EDIT]

Seems to only show one replay - the first one created. If I delete it, I can make a new one, but it will only show that one. Attempting to run it crashes the game. I'm going to try cleaning workspaces and clean the build. I usually just run update workspaces and then build.

[EDIT 2]

Looks like cleaning workspaces fixed it. That was really weird.

Edited by WhiteTreePaladin
  • Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

This maybe off topic but it's about the replay. 

If you saved a single player game then you resume at a later time/date why does the replay go back from the very beginning then consume the resumed game time and stop. Shouldn't it be that it start from the resumed beginning up to when the resumed game stopped?!