29 minutes ago, Ozerol Notna said:

Is there a way to heal darknut units?

If I remember correctly, they don't have any way of healing for balance reasons.

And i have thought that actual development will go faster, now that cinematics are finished...

Anyways, how about mod info from you multiplayer fellas? Which faction is the strongest, which is the weakest, and why? Not like i'm going to join, i have never been into RTS's. :P

Edited by MCreeper

Alrighty the entire city is done.

malka_map1.jpg

Spoiler

malka_map2.jpgmalka_castle1.jpgunknown.pngunknown.pngunknown.pngunknown.png

On 9/3/2019 at 7:52 AM, MCreeper said:

And i have thought that actual development will go faster, now that cinematics are finished...

Anyways, how about mod info from you multiplayer fellas? Which faction is the strongest, which is the weakest, and why? Not like i'm going to join, i have never been into RTS's. :P

Here's Iron Wolf's Tier list, although he's not been around much lately so it's probably outdated:

Tier S - Gorons, Gohma (Gohma can exploit population limit at the moment with eggs since buildings dont count towards the total)
Tier A - Zora
Tier B - Hylians, Gerudo, Kokiri, Ordona, Lanayru, Darknuts
Tier C - Moblins (A few broken features, missing Weapon Scavenging, Invincible bug for Bokoblins, lots of micro management with Mobile Bases makes them a bit hard to play)

Also keep in mind there's still a lot of gameplay elements not implemented yet like Stealth, which will be an important mechanic for the Kokiri.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1