Hyrule Conquest

4 hours ago, parkourse said:

AI players do not know how to interpret the map

This can happen when AI has no entities on the map ( no buildings, no units) but is assigned to play.

4 hours ago, parkourse said:

entities fail to load

are you playing with a23b version of the game? What have you changed?

• 2 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, The Undying Nephalim said:

Is there any way to make an Entity invulnerable to damage? I removed all instances of Health in its file and parents, but now the entities in question cannot be captured, despite having a capture bar. I need buildings that cannot be damaged in any way but can be captured by troops.

That's a "bug" which needs to be fixed. A previous dev often pointed that many times.

Meanwhile, you can just set a big armour/armor or perhaps use <Undeletable>true</Undeletable> in Identity - I don't recall how that works (see catafalque).

Edited by fatherbushido

1 minute ago, The Undying Nephalim said:

Is there any way to make an Entity invulnerable to damage? I removed all instances of Health in its file and parents, but now the entities in question cannot be captured, despite having a capture bar. I need buildings that cannot be damaged in any way but can be captured by troops.

Good question! It's something I tried in my mod as well, but reverted it, because I couldn't get it working. It is possible to have entities without armour and health (e.g. trees), but apparently not buildable things such as structures (because of foundations or build time?).

6 minutes ago, Nescio said:

Good question! It's something I tried in my mod as well, but reverted it, because I couldn't get it working. It is possible to have entities without armour and health (e.g. trees), but apparently not buildable things such as structures (because of foundations or build time?).

There is a isinvulnerable flag for relics ?

1 hour ago, Trinketos said:

what do you mean whit icons?

I have Ruins that players can capture on maps, and I want a little detailed ruin icon to appear on the minimap instead of white dots. I also have Dust Storms that move around the map and I want a little lightning bolt icon for them on the minimap. There seems to be no documentation on where to put those texture files or how to get them to show up in game.

• Like 1

Just now, The Undying Nephalim said:

I have Ruins that players can capture on maps, and I want a little detailed ruin icon to appear on the minimap instead of white dots. I also have Dust Storms that move around the map and I want a little lightning bolt icon for them on the minimap. There seems to be no documentation on where to put those texture files or how to get them to show up in game.

That is hardcoded, you need tho modify the c++ code.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Stan` pinned this topic