Hyrule Conquest

On 12/10/2018 at 9:36 AM, Angen said:

@gameboy @Rolf Dew It has been released. Just not last update. https://www.moddb.com/mods/hyrule-conquest

I was referring to the new version with lanayru province and ordona included, that hasn't been released yet, only the base mod with the first six factions has been released.

Edited by Rolf Dew

On 12/10/2018 at 8:40 AM, gameboy said:

Will it be finished by Christmas?

The base mod with first six factions is released (dont forget to download the 3.5 patch) and ready to play, lanayru province and ordona are not finished completely yet, but it should be released in a short while hopefully!

Edited by Rolf Dew

3 hours ago, EnclavedMicrostate said:

I've seen enough projects consistently meet predicted deadlines to know that it's no big deal that it wasn't out for Christmas. Better late and finished than early and broken. On that note, though, when might we expect to see the next version?

Well, the current estimation due to bugs is on New Years Day.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, wowgetoffyourcellphone said:

Y'all need better map design. :)  Not just the physical design of the map, but also lighting. These things don't show off the mod as well as they could. The lighting in this video makes it more difficult to play, specifically to recognize units. 

The big, red error messages were the first thing that caught my eye, but maybe that's the map design :P

Also is it me or does this mod have no parallax maps / normal maps.

• Stan` pinned this topic