Modding Help... I'm bad at this

Phalanx

Depends on what kind of xml file you want to know about. (Some reading about how xml works (tags need to be closed) might be helpful, in case you haven't figured that out already.)

For actors you might want to read the Actors wiki page, which (judging from the edit history) should be up to date.
For other files look at the file format wiki pages, and the other pages for artists and modders listed on the wiki.

In case something isn't clear and you figured out how to improve it, do so (it is a wiki). Otherwise please do ask questions, it is quite hard to improve documentation if it isn't used or people don't point out issues.

• Like 2

So, I still get error messages, and I can't seem to find them in the log because I am getting errors in Atlas, not pyrogenesis.  But so I can see the front of the shield, but the back disappears.  Is this because I didn't set a back texture?

EDIT:  I just decided to give it the persian shield.  I just wanted my own shield to expirement with alpha channels, which that I did.  So it's all good now.

Capture1.PNG

Capture2.PNG

Capture.PNG

parth_rect_b.xml

Edited by Phalanx