Units animations in different territorys

Is there any way to make the units walk within the area of influence or own territory, when leaving the territory use the "ready" animation and of they are in enemy territory use the "run" animation?

My point is that, being in the territory itself, the units feel safe and walk normally so to speak, when leaving the territory enter in alert mode as any unit in the unknown territory exploring, and when discovering enemies or being in enemy territory, Instantly enter into chase mode and run the animations. i've tried to look for files related to movement and animations but didn't had the time available to read them all. The new models have the amounts of excellent animations but, apparently they are used less than those that were developed in the majority of the units and much of the work is being lost.

Probably not a good design choice to link the walk speed to the territory owner.

If you're under fire you might even have to retreat from your own home base or a captured base.

But I think you might want that Stamina feature which would allow units to run for a short period of time (half abandoned design ticket somewhere).

• Like 1

then maybe related to the stances for example: 

> Passive: Gathering rate 100%, walk speed as usual, animations in walk/relax mode, defense 75%,attack 25%
> Defensive: Gathering rate 75% walk speed slower, animations ready/walk mode, defense 100% attack 50%
> Aggresive: Gathering rate 15% walk speed faster, animations ready/run mode, defense 50% attack 100%
> hold position: Gathering rate disable walk speed slower, animations ready/walk mode, defense 125% attack 15%

• Like 1

Modifying the "UnitMotion" file in simulation / components. I defined to the unit that at the moment in which an attack is ordered the unit changes the animation to run towards the unit. At the end of the command, by killing the unit and there is no one else to attack or to change the order to walk to another point other than attack, the unit returns to its walking animation. All this to simulate when approaching, also I plan to define to the unit of rank to stay away each time that they approach the end of a shot, of this way the unit of rank maintains the advantage of distance keeping away of the unit of melee or cavalry.Modifying the "UnitAI" file in simulation / components. I defined to the unit that at the moment in which an attack is ordered the unit changes the animation to run towards the unit.

At the end of the command, by killing the unit and there is no one else to attack or to change the order to walk to another point other than attack, the unit returns to its walking animation. All this to simulate when approaching, also I plan to define to the unit of rank to stay away each time that they approach the end of a shot, of this way the unit of rank maintains the advantage of distance keeping away of the unit of melee or cavalry.

this gives a most faster and realistic combat. 

moving.thumb.PNG.ca3e55caee57d1d796b902d6cdfa83b8.PNG

• Like 1