===[MILLENNIUM AD MESHES]===

Alexandermb

This some kind outdated.

But still having RTS scale differences between units and buildings.

Scale and Proportions

Proportions in the game, in general, will not be true to the real world. Humans will take on the proportions of a hero. Animals will be formed with a slightly exaggerated eye. Structures in comparison to units will be roughly ¾ the size (though roughly 7/8 scale is given to windows and doors to aid in the transitional illusion of scale)

Scale is defined as thus: Height of a Man ˜ 2 meters = 4 generic units in 3ds Max = 1 square tile width in Pyrogenesis.

https://trac.wildfiregames.com/wiki/ArtDesignDocument

btw, I forgot to check for it earlier but it seems that your meshes suffer from smoothing issues when looking from close distance (look at the roof) :(

screenshot0253.png

Now where was that topic again that explains how to fix it? :scratch_one-s_head:

Also don't forget to generate AO maps for buildings ;)

Spoiler

• Like 1

i saw one reference video on other topic (forgot where i found it) but the problem is they interact with each other, so the animations need to be made only attacking,
but i think i can manage to adjust the sword to the minute 2:15 - 2:48. The shield height is ok, the only weird is the sword.

Here is another video, but this has 4 animations, 2 from the last video but with some positions fixed. it was made using the reference video @Lion.Kanzen posted. 
Following the fighting parameters of shield and sword they always keep the shield in front at the height of the chest and face, so this way they attack whitout leaving the safe pose,
3 attacks vital points 

Rec 2017-06-29 02;32;28.avi

A > Shoulder/arm and cut leg
B > thight and front hit
C > Hit chest and cut
D > Stab 

In the blender file you can use the action editor to look the 4 animations. 
>Norse_attacks.blend<

• Like 2